Thursday, March 17, 2011

Get A Flat Stomach! Welcome To Our Grand Opening:

flat stomach

Welcome to my brand new site! I'm the new mom of one who was on a mission to get back my pre-baby belly. Before I had my son, I sported a rock-hard 22 inch waist, the kind you could really bounce a quarter off of.

I never exercised. I was born that way. And I was proud of it.

Then I had my son, and those days were over. My post-baby belly was not a washboard stomach. It was still narrow, but instead of the concave tummy I once had, my ab muscles no longer had a toned look. Instead, my stomach stuck out- it was difficult for someone who once had extreme pride in her great torso.

It's been a year since I started my journey, but I learned tips on how to get flat abs, how to tone your stomach, various abs workours, and more.

I wrote a blog post on a family blog about how to get a flat tummy, and I realized this is something a lot of people need info on.

My stomach is 22 inches again. I have a flat stomach again. It's even almost concave again. Now that I found the best exercises for lower abs and what worked for me, I am going to share my journey with you. Thanks for stopping by Flat Stomach Exercises! Visit soon for great flat tummy exercises!

4 comments:

Tammy said...

I don't think I have ever had a tight stomach! As for bouncing a quarter off of mine, it just keeps bouncing and bouncing! :) More like a soft matress...lol! I need to read your tips.

Whitney said...

I do not have children...yet..., but, my tummy and overall weight issues began when I started teaching 4 years ago. I have started a new column on my blog called Weight Loss Wednesdays to chronicle my fitness journey. I plan to visit here often to check out your tips along the way. Thanks for sharing!

LeeAnn said...

I have never had a flat stomach. Apparently I need to be over here every day reading how to do it. Help me! :-)

Simply Being Mommy said...

I'd love a flat tummy again....